Sarah’s Scribbles is a comic on web by Sarah Andersen which has been well established since 2011. Andersen initially published used to publish her webcomic on Tumblr, but since then, she has released it on various social networking platforms such as Facebook and Instagram, and has gained a huge amount of fans, following and popularity.
Sarah’s Scribbles follows Andersen’s experiences as a millennial in today’s day and age and focuses on themes such as ‘adulting’ and maturity.
Check out some of her comic strips to laugh your bottoms off!
1. When you’re out on a date but know everything that he/she is saying because you’ve already cyber-stalked them. Everyone guilty of doing so, raise their hands!
2. When you lose count on how many times you’ve snoozed your alarm. Close to 56454641127 times?
3. For all you guys out there, if your girlfriend ‘borrows’ your hoodie, know that you’ll never ever get it back. EVER.
4. Entering your 30’s has got you like…
5. When you can never get the perfect selfie, but you still have to click like a 100 and delete them all.
6. I have a lot of work to do, but first, let me take a nap.
7. Story of every artists life. EVERY ARTIST.
8. When you’re at you workplace, at the movies, at your friends place or even at the mall. It always comes unannounced!
9. The first thing every girl does when she comes home is take her bra off.
10. Human, why are you like this?