Pizza art museum is coming to New York!
Well you may be a Globetrotter or a foodie, this amazing (mouth watering) news is just for you! So if you have been dreaming of visiting the States and wish to catch all the historical attractions, then don’t forget to add the Big Apple Pizza Art Museum to your itinerary. The museum has been nicknamed the MoPi for museum of Pizza!
The Newtonian idea!
The brilliant idea is of an organization called as the “Nameless Network”. Originally a video production studio, the Organization aims to establish a pop up pizza curation drive this fall. However, actual pizzas are surely gonna be missed. ( I sincerely believe they should add up a tasting room as well). The museum is expected to be highly Instagram focused.
The funding agents believe that there would be a large footfall due to the pizza popularity. The snack is the undisputed champion to the hunger needs of Americans.
The pizza has a universal appeal and is the fun element that you can share with your friend.
This inspiration made the founder’s seek to the pizza lovers and dedicate them the facts about this Italian food. They equate their idea to catering to a pizza fetish and have rolled out a series of ads on similar lines.
The museum which is set to launch in second to third week of October, 2018 has the following attractions:
- A pizza art gallery
- Pizza cave
- A custom Pizza beach
- The Pizza art themed fun house
- Interactive history walk through (or the Pizza zen)
- A game room on same theme
In one word, the museum is a pizza lovers idea of paradise. With Instagram worthy pop ups, the museum targets the younger population.
At at entry ticket of $35 it is a bit pricey but this will not be a deterrent to the pizza lovers.
Not first of its kind:
The US pizza museum of Chicago is a 2015 venture of Kendall Bruns. It doesn’t have a permanent physical address and instead showcases items at other exhibits both offline and online.
Already the Pizza hut museum is catering to the pizza lovers with a chunk of history. In reality it is more of a dedication to the pizza hut founders: Frank and Dan Carney who started the first pizza venture in 1958.
The pizza hut museum has recipe for the success of the venture. It includes:
- Original Pizza hut sauce recipe
- Pictures of the Carney brothers
- Original work schedule
- Pizza hut collectibles
- Plenty of pizza hut memorabilia (rotated every six months to spruce up things.)
Disney joins the battle:
It seems that all top names of the industry are today vying for the best in class title for pizza dedication. Joining the list is Disney studios which are venturing into a Toy story inspired pizza eatery. The name is expected to be Disney Toy story pizza planet.
The food lovers are all round the world and have varied themed exhibits to share their favorite food.
- Earlier the New York hosted the museum of ice cream to give the contemporary art a new twist. The museum opened to a grand audience who were given a time of their lives with the treat.
- A pop up museum of avocados is opening in San Diego. It is Opening on 16 June with similar experiences like Museum of pizza.
- Museum of candy has 15 rooms that offer attractions like world’s largest gummy bear and even life sized candilicious unicorn!
- Manhattan’s Photo friendly art exhibit called as the Egg house dedicates itself to eggs! It has oversized egg cartons, giant eggs (these are not Easter eggs), an egg house and an egg pool with palm trees. (Jump shall we?)
Traditional Museums worldwide are struggling for survival while cult exhibits like these catch the fancy of the mobile addicted generation. Most of the art lovers are actually social media celebrities that wish to garner more appeal through these unique creations.
So foodies, the next party is at NYC!